1. G.Z. Quan, Y. Li, L. Zhang, X. Wang. (2017). "Evolution of grain refinement degree induced by dynamic recrystallization for Nimonic 80A during hot compression process and its FEM analysis", Vacuum
, vol. 39
, pp. 51-63,.
2. B. Tian, G.A. Zickler,
C. Lind, O. Paris. (2003). "Local Microstructure and its influence on precipitation behavior in hot deformed Nimonic 80a", Acta Materialia, vol. 51, pp. 4149-4160.
3. H.S. Jeong, J.R. Cho, H.C. Park. (2005). "Microstructure prediction of Nimonic 80A for large exhaust valve during hot Closed die forging", Journal of Materials Processing Technology. vol. 162, pp. 504-511.
4. Y. Huang, Y.C. Lin
, J. Deng, G. Liu. (2014). "Hot tensile deformation behaviors and Constitutive model of 42CrMo steel", Materials and Design, vol. 53, pp. 349-356, 2014.
5. Y. Wang, W.Z. Shao, L. Zhen, X.M. Zhang. (2007). "Microstructure evolution during dynamic recrystallization of hot deformed superalloy 718", Materials Science and Engineering: A, vol. 486 (1), pp. 321-332.
6. G.Z. Quan, J. Pan, X. Wang, Z.H. Zhang, L. Zhang, T. Wang. (2017). "Correspondence between grain refinements and flow softening behaviors at Nimonic 80A superalloy under different strain rates", temperatures and strains, Materials Science and Engineering: A, vol. 679, pp. 358-371.
7. S. Mitsche, C. Sommitsch, D. Huber, M. Stockinger, P. Poelt. (2011). "Assessment of dynamic softening mechanisms in Allvac 718PlusTM by EBSD analysis", Materials Science and Engineering: A, vol. 528, pp. 3754-3760.
8. S. S. S. Kumar, T. Raghu, P.P. Bhattacharjee, G.A Rao, U. Borah. (2015). "Constitutive modeling for predicting peak stress characteristics during hot deformation of hot isostatically processed nickel-base superalloy", Journal of Materials Science, vol. 50, pp. 6444-6456.
9. O. Kwon, A.J. Deard. (1991). "Interactions between recrystallization and precipitation in hot-deformed micro alloyed steels", Acta Metallurgica et Materialia
vol. 39, pp. 529-538.
10. J. G. Speer, S.S. Hansen. (1989). "Austenite recrystallization and carbonatite precipitation in niobium micro alloyed steels", Metallurgical Transactions A, vol. 20, pp. 25-38.
11. M. Jahazi, X.L. He, J.J. Jonas, W.P. Sun. (1992). "Nb(C, N) Precipitation and Austenite Recrystallization in Boron-Containing High-Strength Low-Alloy Steels", Metallurgical Transactions A, vol. 23, pp. 2111-2120.
12. H. Monajati, F. Zarandi, M. Jahazi, and S. Yue. (2005). Strain Induced Precipitation in Nickel Base Superalloy Udimet 720 Using a Stress Relaxation Based Technique", Scripta Materialia
, vol. 52, pp. 771-776, 2005.
15. W. Liu, M. Yao, Z. Chen. (1999). "Effect of cold rolling on the precipitation behavior of δ phase in Inconel 718", Metallurgical Transactions A, vol. 30, pp. 31-40.
16. Y. Mei, Y. Liu, C. Liu, et al. (2015). "Effects of cold rolling on the precipitation kinetics and the morphology evolution of intermediate phases in Inconel 718 alloy", Journal of Alloys and Compounds,
vol. 649, pp. 949-960.
18. B. Tian, C. Lind, E. Schafler, O. Paris. (2004). "Evolution of microstructures during dynamic recrystallization and dynamic recovery in hot deformed Nimonic 80A", Materials Science and Engineering: A, vol. 367, pp. 198-204, 2004.
19. J.J. Jonas, X. Quelennec, L. Jiang, E. Martin. (2009). "The Avrami kinetics of dynamic Recrystallization", Acta Materialia, vol. 57, pp. 2748-2756.
20. H. Shen
, W. Wang
, Z.h. Wang
, L. Zhang
. (2008). The "Application of Ni-Base Alloy Nimonic 80A for Buckets of USC Steam Turbine in China, In: Proceedings from the 5th Conference on Advances in Materials Technology for Fossil Power Plants", Florida, pp. 402-411.
22. D.A. Porter, K.E. Easterling. (2009). "Phase Transformations in Metals and Alloys", CRC press.
23. J.M. Hyzak, R.P. Singh, J.E. Morra. (1992). "The microstructural response of as-hip P/M U720 to thermomechanical processing in Superalloys", International Symposium on Superalloys, vol. 7, pp. 93-101.
24. R. Giraud, Z. Hervier, J. Cormier, G.S. Martin, F. Hamon, X. Milhet, J. Mendez. (2013). "Strain Effect on the γ′ Dissolution at High Temperatures of a Nickel-Based Single Crystal Superalloy", Metallurgical Transactions A, vol. 44, pp. 131-146.
25. F. Masoumi, M. Jahazi, J. Cormier, D. Shahriari. (2014). "Dissolution Kinetics and morphological Changes of γ' in AD730TM superalloy", Matec Web of Conferences,
. vol. 14.
26. A. Rollett, F. Humphreys, G.S. Rohrer, M. Hatherly. (2004). "Recrystallization and related annealing phenomena", Elsevier.
27. H. J. Ryu, S. H. Hong, J. Weber, J. H. Tundermann. (1999). "Effect of Elastic Interaction Energy on Coarsening of γ′ Precipitates in a Mechanically Alloyed ODS Ni-Base Superalloy", Journal of Materials Science, vol. 34, pp. 329-336.
28. R. Sharghi-Moshatghin, S. Asgari. (2004). "The Effect of Thermal Exposure on the γ′ Characteristics in a Ni-Base Superalloy", Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 368, pp. 144-151.
29. A. Baldan. (2002). "Progress in Ostwald ripening theories and their applications to nickel-base superalloys Part I: Ostwald ripening theories", Journal of Materials Science, vol.37, pp. 2171- 2202.
31. M Mohammadpour
, A. Momeni
, . (2019). "Flow behavior and microstructural investigation of GTD 111 cast nickel base superalloy during hot pressure test", Journal of New Materials, vol. 8, pp. 167-178.
32. M. Doi. (1996). "Elasticity Effects on The Microstructure of Alloys Containing Coherent Precipitates", Progress in Materials Science, vol. 40, pp. 79-180.
33. M. Perez. (2008). "Implementation of classical nucleation and growth theories for precipitation", Acta Materialia, vol.59, pp. 2119-2132.
34. A. Baldan. (2002). "Progress in Ostwald ripening theories and their applications to the γ′-precipitates in nickel-base superalloys Part II Nickel-base superalloys", Journal of Material Sciences, vol.37, pp. 2379- 2405.
35. A. J. Ardell. (1968). "An Application of The Theory of Particle Coarsening: the γ′ Precipitate in Ni-Al Alloys", Acta Materialia, vol.16, pp. 511- 516.
36. N.E.B. Cowern, P.C. Zalm, P. van der Sluis, D.J. Gravesteijn, W.B. de Boer. (1994). "Diffusion in strained Si (Ge) ", Physical Review Letters, vol.72, pp. 16- 18.
37. P.K. Footner, B.P. Richards. (1982). "Long term growth of superalloy particles", Journal of Materials Science, vol 17, PP. 2141-2153.
38. R.J. White,
K.M. (1975). "A resistometric study of ageing in nimonic alloys (II). 80a", vol 55, PP. 273-278.
39. O.T. Ola, O.A. Ojo, P. Wanjara, M.D. Chaturvedi. (2011). "Analysis of microstructural changes induced by linear friction welding in a nickel-based superalloy", Metallurgical Transactions A, vol.42, pp. 3761- 3777.
40. P. Kringhoj, A.N. Larsen, S.Y. Shirayev. (1996). "Diffusion of Sb in Strained and Relaxed Si and SiGe", Physical Review Letters, vol.76, pp. 3372–3375.
41. M. Onishi, H. Miura. (1977). "Effect of Compressive Stress on Reaction-Diffusion in the Cu–Si System", Transactions of the Japan Institute of Metals, vol.18, pp. 107- 112.
42. A.F. Forestieri, L.A. Girifalco. (1959). "The effect of plastic deformation on self-diffusion in silver", Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids, vol.10, pp. 99- 105.
43. N. Mrozowski, G. Henaff, F. Hamon, A. Rouffie, J. Franchet, J. Cormier, P. Villechaise. (2020). "Aging of γ′ Precipitates at 750 °C in the Nickel-Based Superalloy AD730TM: A Thermally or Thermo-Mechanically Controlled Process", Metals, vol